Don't know how Internet Marketing can be useful for your business?
Whether you are in the beginning stages of telling your story about your brand, or you have been doing it for some time now, it is always a good time to analyze your marketing strategy, and to get better acquainted with the current landscape. Find out what the Internet can and cannot do for you. Do you still need a website in this day and age, and what role will social media play for you? Does your business needs email marketing, mobile marketing, content marketing, SEM, SMM or should you stick to traditional marketing?
To what extent will “search engine optimization” be needed?
This 3-hour workshop provides a general overview of all these Internet marketing approaches and their ever-changing details.
This workshop will be hosted by two professionals in the business, Anthony Mezas and Marushka Andrews will share their experiences and provide you with a basic overview of various internet marketing opportunities for your business.
A more in-depth course: Internet Marketing in Aruba is recommended for start-ups who want to put together a marketing plan, and people who want to refresh or upgrade their internet marketing skills.
What we will cover in this workshop:
- What is Internet Marketing
- Traditional vs Internet Marketing
- Internet Marketing in Aruba
- Scope of Internet Marketing Channels
- Facts and figures
- Tips for your business
- Dates : TBA [ register your interest ]
- Venue: Sun Plaza Business Center Aruba
- Duration: 3 hrs
- Cost: $84 / Awg 150
Break max 15 min.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 5922166
If you like the sound of this workshop you may also be interested in:
- Workshop: Social Media Marketing - contact
- Workshop: Search Engine Optimization - contact
- Workshop: How to grow your online business - contact
- Workshop: Photo Imaging - contact
- Workshop: Working with Google - contact
- Course: Internet Marketing - contact
- Course: Social Media Marketing - contact
- Course: HTML - contact
- Course: CSS - contact
- Course: Photoshop for beginners - contact
- Course: WordPress - contact